[higgins-dev] IdAS API Incubator

I was wondering if it would help facilitate rapid progress on the IdAS APIs to use the SVN repository at bandit-project as an incubator.

I suggest this because it's very easy for me to grant update rights there, so any number of us could work on the interfaces concurrently without becoming higgins commiters.

Once we decide the interfaces are sufficiently mature, we would just move them over to the higgins repository.

Jim

Back to the top