Re: [higgins-dev] recursion into subcontexts (was IDAS method list)

My reasonaing was that "subcontext" is a particular kind of relationship,
one that implied (or at least allows) inclusion.  With that sort of
relationship, it makes sense to allow a context query to be optionally
pushed down into subcontexts.

We also have the more generaly ContextRelationship for non-hierarchical
(and non-inclusive) types of relationships.

Certainly worth discussing...