Re: [hibachi-dev] Problems with creating and managing projects

It was our plan to eventually do away with unmanaged projects, and instead create an import mechanism that could read the build settings from a GPR file, and create the equivalent "managed" project. However, that hasn't been implemented yet.

Maybe we could work on this part for the next release.

In general, I suppose it would be beneficial to make the "getting started" process as smooth as possible, for users who are new to Eclipse, or who are familiar with Eclipse but new to Ada (and Tom's suggestion to have "release" and "debug" configurations created by default to match CDT is a good suggestion in this respect).

Shall we discuss this in the upcoming Conf call?

Nico

Back to the top