Re: [hibachi-dev] Problems with creating and managing projects

No unmanaged projects are useful to have and are the biggest problem
with IDE's like VisualStudio where you can't create a project, say for a
console easily, where you need to create a binary that's not windows
related.

How do you intend to handle projects where makefiles are used alongside
gnat project files (and equivalents for other compilers)?

I ask because I've just started working on a directory tree where the
makefiles pass information to the project files and this is recursive as
well.

Luke.

Back to the top