Re: [henshin-dev] Henshin Search Pattern Problem

Hi all,

thank you for your replies.

The rule I sent you which was not working for me is actually a part of a much more complex rule which was auto generated.

But indeed I fixed this generation algorithm a bit and could replace the required nodes with preserved ones and then my rules were working flawlessly again.

So at the moment this has not to be disabled for me. But thanks anyway.

Unfortunately I have no fix for that problem since I did not completely understand the underlying code and had not much time yet to analyze it in detail.

Greets,
Jürgen

Dipl.-Ing. Jürgen Freund
Arbeitsgruppe Ähnlichkeitsmechanik

Telefon: +49 (0)711 685 69530
E-Mail:  freund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Postadresse:
Universität Stuttgart
Institut für Statik und Dynamik der Luft- und Raumfahrtkonstruktionen
Pfaffenwaldring 27 - Zimmer 01.002
70569 Stuttgart