[henshin-dev] Henshin Search Pattern Problem

Dear Henshin developers,

I again have a little problem with the Henshin transformation engine.

I constructed a search pattern which leads the engine to a
NullPointerException. I could track down the error to its cause but I am
not really sure why this happens.

I attached a picture describing the Search pattern (Rule reconstruct)
which causes the error and I also attached a full example project
causing this error.

Any help is really appreciated and I would be happy to hear something
from anyone about this.

Kind regards,
Jürgen

--
Dipl.-Ing. Jürgen Freund
Arbeitsgruppe Ähnlichkeitsmechanik

Telefon: +49 (0)711 685 69530
E-Mail:  freund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Postadresse:
Universität Stuttgart
Institut für Statik und Dynamik der Luft- und Raumfahrtkonstruktionen
Pfaffenwaldring 27 - Zimmer 01.002
70569 Stuttgart