[henshin-dev] Henshin Editor

Hi!

I am attending a Graph Transformation Class, and one of our tasks was to try and make a presentation showing several tools. My assigned tool was Henshin. So far, i've been able to install Henshin and i can understand most of the examples on the site.

One thing that intrigues me is that when i read some articles ( http://journal.ub.tu-berlin.de/eceasst/article/view/528/530), i saw a different kind of editor. It seems that a different eclipse perspective was used (Henshin Editor). How can i install that perspective in my eclipse? Im using eclipse Kepler, with the latest Henshin version.

Thanks in advance!
João

Back to the top