Re: [henshin-dev] Henshin Editor

Hi João,

On 2014-07-22 19:52, João Carlos Heringer Moreira wrote:
One thing that intrigues me is that when i read some articles (
http://journal.ub.tu-berlin.de/eceasst/article/view/528/530), i saw a
different kind of editor. It seems that a different eclipse perspective
was used (Henshin Editor). How can i install that perspective in my
eclipse? Im using eclipse Kepler, with the latest Henshin version.

this looks like the "MuViTor" editor created by some people from the TU Berlin. There seems to be some current development, but I don't know if this editor works with current versions of Henshin. The built-in henshin graphical editor has reached a point where it works quite well, so my suggestion is to try to use Henshin's built-in editors. If you absolutely want or need to try the "MuViTor" editor as seen in your paper, some information about this editor can be found here:
http://www.user.tu-berlin.de/lieske/tfs/projekte/henshin/
Apparently, you can download it from a github repository (https://github.com/de-tu-berlin-tfs/Henshin-Editor/), which does not seem to be abandoned. Please note, however, that this might well be incompatible with current versions of Henshin.

Felix

Back to the top