[henshin-dev] Regular expression matching

Hi,

Does Henshin currently support regular _expression_ matching? For instance, I can now match a Class with name=”Record” in a UML model. Is there some way in which I can match all classes whose name contains the substring “Record”?

I am aware that the paper titled “Henshin: Advanced Concepts and Tools for In-Place EMF Model Transformations” from 2010 mentions that regular expressions are not supported, but I was hoping this has changed in the meantime.

Best regards,

Vlad

Vlad Acretoaie

PhD student

DTU Compute

Technical University of Denmark

Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science

Matematiktorvet

Building 303B, Room 055

DK - 2800 Kgs. Lyngby

Denmark