Re: [henshin-dev] Deleting Traces....

Hi Javier,

my guess is that the dangling condition prevents the rule to be applied. This means that Henshin refuses to delete objects because they still have incoming or outgoing edges.

You can do two things in this case:

1) Include the source and target links of the nested traces as well. You would need to match the source and target objects using <<preserve*>>.

2) Or you can try setting the flag "check dangling edges" of the rule to false.

I hope one of these options works.

Cheers,
Christian

Hi all!

I'm having an issue with a transformation I hope you can help me with.

Attached you will find the original henshin files,metamodes, etc and also an image of the transformation I facilitated to make it easier for you (henshin.png).

At the top left you will find the main the Transformation Unit used to start the transformation bpmn2uml2soaml2(tr).

The problem is that I want to clear all Traces elements generated, because I don't want them as a part of the final result. So I created a rule called ClearTraces. But, that rule is not behaving like that, it does absolutelly nothing, I get the same result as removing the rule (see attachment: result.png)

Could you help me understand what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Javier