[henshin-dev] Deleting Traces....

Hi all!

I'm having an issue with a transformation I hope you can help me with.

Attached you will find the original henshin files,metamodes, etc and also an image of the transformation I facilitated to make it easier for you (henshin.png).

At the top left you will find the main the Transformation Unit used to start the transformation bpmn2uml2soaml2(tr).

The problem is that I want to clear all Traces elements generated, because I don't want them as a part of the final result. So I created a rule called ClearTraces. But, that rule is not behaving like that, it does absolutelly nothing, I get the same result as removing the rule (see attachment: result.png)

Could you help me understand what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Javier