Re: [henshin-dev] Error while modeling checking henshin state space

Hi Subramany,

you are attempting to check a property with actions without parameters. If you use the example as it is defined in the examples plugin, it does have parameters: all rules have a parameter for the matched philosopher.

There are two ways to fix it:

1) Edit the rules and remove their parameters (click twice on the rule name and just remove everything in the brackets). Then you can use your formula as is.

2) The other way is to add parameters to the actions in the formula. Maybe take a look at the Wiki page to see how this works.

Hope that helps,
Christian