Re: [henshin-dev] Error while modeling checking henshin state space

Hi Christian,

As per your advice, I tried to model check the (execute  [true*]<true>true ) on dining philosopher state space and I get "pbes2bool produced no output"

java.lang.RuntimeException: pbes2bool produced no output.
    at org.eclipse.emf.henshin.statespace.external.mcrl2.MCRL2StateSpaceValidator.validate(MCRL2StateSpaceValidator.java:138)
    at org.eclipse.emf.henshin.statespace.explorer.jobs.ValidateStateSpaceJob.run(ValidateStateSpaceJob.java:54)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

and  further when I tried to execute,  ltsconvert --equivalence=bisim xxx.aut min.aut  in command line I do not see any errors(attached screen shot).

Environment am using is :
OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
Eclipse Indigo

Please let me know where the problem is.

Thanks a lot