Re: [henshin-dev] Question about Henshins wrap model and GUI

Hi Jens,

could you give us some more details about your example? Specifically: How many objects does your input graph have? Are wrappers generated for all these objects? You should have exactly one wrapper for every object.

Did you try to run one of the wrapper examples? Maybe there is a problem with the UML models.

Cheers,
Christian