Re: [henshin-dev] Error while modeling checking henshin state space

Hi Subramanya,

yes, mCRL2 changed the output of the pbes2bool tool. I fixed the problem in the MCRL2StateSpaceValidator class. I will commit the bugfix tonight. So tomorrow it should work using the nightly build or the source code version.

Thanks for helping finding and fixing this bug.

Cheers,
Christian