[henshin-dev] put Model-object as parameter?

Hello again,

I am currently planning my the code architecture for my application of Henshin. It would be easier if I could put a model object, for example a "CommunicationPath"-object of the UML2-metamodel, via parameter into a rule and do a match against it.

I thought this could work via naming the respective node after the input value, but it seems not the way it works.

Am I right that there is no possibility for using a concrete model object as a input parameter for a Henshin rule resp. node?

Thanks in advance,

Jens

Back to the top