Re: [henshin-dev] put Model-object as parameter?

Hi Jens,

I guess that the Henshin keyword for this kind of use case is not "parameter", but "partial match".

Refer to "findMatches" at http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/henshin/javadoc/nightly/org/eclipse/emf/henshin/interpreter/Engine.html

HTH,
Daniel

Am 13.11.2012 14:43, schrieb Jens Bürger:
Hello again,

I am currently planning my the code architecture for my application of Henshin. It would be easier if I could put a model object, for example a "CommunicationPath"-object of the UML2-metamodel, via parameter into a rule and do a match against it.

I thought this could work via naming the respective node after the input value, but it seems not the way it works.

Am I right that there is no possibility for using a concrete model object as a input parameter for a Henshin rule resp. node?

Thanks in advance,

Jens

Dipl.-Inf. Daniel Strüber
Philipps-Universität Marburg