[henshin-dev] Problems with transformation in UML Models

Hi,

I have difficulties when transforming models that are based on the ecore meta model for UML. The transformations always delete all elements and add them again, when they should not be touched.

I attached a trivial example for the model I use and two transformation rules as an Eclipse Project. I also included the UML meta model file for convenience. The model is a UML "Model" as root and two "Classes" with the name "A" and "B". The first rule (testRule) is a "Delete the class with the name 'A' that is a packagedElement in the model".
The execution then results in:
* remove A
* remove B
* add B

while I expected it to be
* remove A
only.

The second rule (testRule2) just has a LHS: "preserve Model". This results in
* remove A
* remove B
* add A
* add B

These changes make it nearly impossible for me to analyse the results of transformations in more complex UML models using the wizard, because for n elements I have about 2n changes in the model, regardless of the existence of a real change.

Interestingly this does not occur when I use a self-made meta-model.

Best regards
Marco