Re: [henshin-dev] Problems with transformation in UML Models

Hi Marco,

I fixed the problem you had with Henshin's preview of your UML transformations.

Quoting Marco Konersmann <marco.konersmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I have difficulties when transforming models that are based on the ecore meta model for UML.
[...]
I attached a trivial example for the model I use and two transformation rules as an Eclipse Project. I also included the UML meta model file for convenience.
[...]
These changes make it nearly impossible for me to analyse the results of transformations in more complex UML models using the wizard, because for n elements I have about 2n changes in the model, regardless of the existence of a real change.

This seems to be a bug in the Wizard. The preview didn't set the OPTION_IGNORE_XMI_ID option of Emf Compare's match finder, which seems to have caused problems with the UML meta-model. As for why this is the case, I don't know, as this depends on Emf Compare.

Felix

Back to the top