[henshin-dev] Nested multi-rules in diagram editor

Hi,

I am currently adding support for arbitrary nesting of multi-rules in the graphical editor. The parameters of an action determine the nesting of the multi-rules. For example the action <<delete*:A,B,C>> means that there there is the following nesting structure:

- Rule A:
  - Multi-rule B:
    - Multi-rule C:

and that the element with the action is deleted in the multi-rule C. I am trying to apply this to the OO2RDB example which makes heavy use of nested multi-rules. You can find a screenshot in the attachment. If you have comments or ideas for improvements, pls let me know.

Also, I am integrating the actions into the model, which allows you, e.g., to make complex editing operations as supported in the graphical editor, also in the tree-based editor. The integration is very lightweight: it consists of a single datatype "Action" and an additional (volatile) attribute GraphElement.action:Action. That's it.

Cheers,
Christian