Re: [henshin-dev] JavaScript is slow..

very good!! regards from stuttgart, stefan

Christian Krause <henshin.ck@gmail.com> schrieb:
Hi,

I added a check to the engine which bypasses the use of the _javascript_
engine for evaluating attribute values if they are constants. For the
probabilistic broadcast example the state space generation is now 4
times faster. So the lesson learned is that we should avoid using the
_javascript_ engine whenever it is possible. I will check in the patch
later today or tomorrow.

Cheers,
Christian

henshin-dev mailing list