Re: [henshin-dev] questions

Felix, I think the console output was attached as an image (I saw it).

On 11/07/11 12:44, Riegerf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello Simon,

Quoting sih <simon.han@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
2. i still can not run the bank account example correctly. i can show you some debug console information.

as the console shows, when i apply the createAccount rule to the example file, it is a fail.
what the possible reason?

Could you please attach the debug console output?

i have downloaded the henshin from svn and self deploy it for my own use, i want to keep the track of the latest development of henshin in the svn.

I recommend using the stable version (found here: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/henshin/updates/release/). We are in the process of implementing model changes to henshin, so using the version from SVN could, at least at the moment, possibly lead to unexpected behaviour.

Greetings,

Felix