Re: [henshin-dev] questions

Hi Simon,

since Henshin was designed to work on EMF models and not UML2 models, it is not possible to "import" profiles. As far as I know the UML2 metamodel extends Ecore. Therefore I would think that you can import the UML2 metamodel just as any other metamodel and also define transformations which use or modify profiles.

Cheers,
Christian