Re: [henshin-dev] questions

Hello Simon,

Quoting sih <simon.han@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
2. i still can not run the bank account example correctly. i can show you some debug console information.

as the console shows, when i apply the createAccount rule to the example file, it is a fail.
what the possible reason?

Could you please attach the debug console output?

i have downloaded the henshin from svn and self deploy it for my own use, i want to keep the track of the latest development of henshin in the svn.

I recommend using the stable version (found here: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/henshin/updates/release/). We are in the process of implementing model changes to henshin, so using the version from SVN could, at least at the moment, possibly lead to unexpected behaviour.

Greetings,

Felix

Back to the top