Re: [henshin-dev] [in] and [out] Syntax for nodes

Hi,

the in/out notation was intended to specify whether a parameter occurs
in the lhs, rhs or both. Since a parameter in the RHS used as attribute
value determines no outbound parameter, the notations in/out are a bit
misleading. As mentioned at our meeting, this case did not came up when
I implemented this.

The new notation as stated below follows the notation I proposed in our
forum. I recommend to keep the current notation for now and provide the
new notation in the subsequent release.

regards,
Stefan