Re: [henshin-dev] Custom code

No. The javascript engine is created inside the EmfEngine and therefore only provides direct access to the java classes known in the interpreter plugin. You might want to try passing an instance of the required class as parameter into your rule and set the value of the attribute to "utilParam.getGetterName(attname)" (without quotes).

Good luck,
Gregor

P.S: seems so dirty, might cause ablutomania