[gyrex-dev] New topic in forum Gyrex, called http service in gyrex cluster, by Sean Zhang

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: http service in gyrex cluster Author: Sean Zhang Date: Fri, 04 December 2015 21:22
Finally, I decide to move standalone to cluster in production environment, it is more stable than standalone application.

I have done a simple test for cluster environment before deploying to production. There are two gyrex servers A (192.168.31.151) and B (192.168.31.156), and I have setup the http connectors on port 8080, and then set the tags for these two servers. A has three tags (webserver, scheduler, worker), and B has only one tag (webserver).

Then I try to access the web service through following two urls:

http://192.168.31.151:8080/service/xxx/yyy/zzz
http://192.168.31.156:8080/service/xxx/yyy/zzz

But, the first one cannot access with err connection refused, while the second one can access successfully.

Is there any mistake with my configuration?

Thanks
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top