[gyrex-dev] New topic in forum Gyrex, called How to setup the configuration in program?, by Sean Zhang

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: How to setup the configuration in program? Author: Sean Zhang Date: Thu, 22 October 2015 12:34
Hi,
Generally, after publishing the bundles to the server first time, there are several configurations need to be done for business requirement. Such as, set up the http service for providing the access by HTTP protocol (provider, context, mounts, etc...), set up the job schedulers & entries for job auto execution. But I don't want to setup manually when deploying to a new server, and I want to do these things in a separate bundle, programmable. Can anyone show me the code examples.

Thanks
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top