[gyrex-dev] New topic in forum Gyrex, called workspace folder is huge, by Sean Zhang

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: workspace folder is huge Author: Sean Zhang Date: Thu, 08 October 2015 09:16
Hi All,

I have just run the server with production configuration for about half month, and today I found that the size of the workspace size was about 45G.

Specially for following two folders:

/data/mumunion_gyrex/workspace/zookeeper/version-2
This folder includes some snapshot files about jobs.

/data/mumunion_gyrex/workspace/zookeeper/logs/version-2
This folder includes logs for jobs.

Can I change the storage way for that snapshot files, such as mongo or mysql?

Or, Can I customize the storage path for the snapshot files?

Thanks
Sean
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top