Re: [gyrex-dev] Gyrex Setup worked

Hi Christoph,

Am 03.02.2010 07:47, schrieb Christoph Rueger:
> 1. Admin wizard has worked, and I could go through it. Where does it
> actually store the config information on the file system? I had a quick
> look at  org.eclipse.gyrex.configuration.impl  but didn't find it.

It's stored in the workspace location under
".metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime/.settings/org.eclipse.gyrex.preferences.prefs"
where all the other Eclipse preferences are stored.

> 2. is there a sample app or something to find out where the starting
> point is to create a Application based on gyrex?

Unfortunately, that's the point where we fail currently. We do have some
nice examples (eg., BugSearch) but they come with a lot of dependencies
(eg., Lucene, Solr, etc.). Are you interested in building and
contributing a simple one with my help?

> 3. localhost:80 works but I get a funny 404. That's expected, right? Any
> other URLs I can already call on localhost:80 ?

No, it's a naked server. ;)

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht