[gyrex-dev] Gyrex Setup worked

Hi Gunnar,
thanks for the setup instructions at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gyrex/Preparing_Your_Workspace_For_Developing_Gyrex

a couple of questions:

1. Admin wizard has worked, and I could go through it. Where does it actually store the config information on the file system? I had a quick look at  org.eclipse.gyrex.configuration.impl  but didn't find it.

2. is there a sample app or something to find out where the starting point is to create a Application based on gyrex?

3. localhost:80 works but I get a funny 404. That's expected, right? Any other URLs I can already call on localhost:80 ?

Thanks
Christoph

Back to the top