[gyrex-dev] Status

Hi folks,

sorry for not updating you on the mailing list. We need to do that more
often. Should we have a (bi)-weekly conference call?

I'm currently travaling to ESE and will talk about Gyrex and the Corona
Merge there. If you have any comments or things in mind I should mention
please don't hesistate to send them to me.

Meanwhile, I opened bug tickets to track some basic things we need to
address before/as part of the merge. The most important thing that comes
to my mind is the ultimate set of components we'll have after the merge
and how to describe them. For example, should we descibe them by features?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx