[gyrex-dev] Corona Components

Hi,

I had a deeper look at the Corona components today. Is there a
possibility to setup a webex to walk through them?

I think there are possibilities to remap some of them into already
existing Gyrex components. For example, IMHO the diagnostics component
would be a very nice extension to the Gyrex monitoring framework. Right
now it provides API to collect server and application metrics.
Collecting additional diagnostic information would fit very well into
the monitoring category.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht