Re: [golo-dev] (no subject)

mmm... maybe there is some room for improvement in exception message area ;)
for perf, I'll look at it when I will need it. Step by step, no hurry and learn slowly :)

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 9:41 AM, Julien Ponge <julien.ponge@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, so you got null, hence the conversion to a primitive exception :-)

BTW if you can bump to 8u60, you’ll get better perf in some corner cases.

- Julien