[golo-dev] (no subject)

if someone has some time, I have an issue when trying to implements interface from a java lib.

the code itself is shared in :
https://github.com/titimoby/goloid

All interfaces from gdx.ApplicationListener are working well, but when a call is done on those from gdx.InputProcessor, I got a nice exception :

Exception in thread "LWJGL Application" java.lang.NullPointerException
at sun.invoke.util.ValueConversions.unboxBoolean(ValueConversions.java:103)
at $Golo$Adapter$0.mouseMoved(Unknown Source)

Is it linked to the fact I implements 2 interfaces ?

Thierry

Back to the top