Re: [golo-dev] (no subject)

In fact, I tried to workaround using an existing class in libgdx that already implements this interface.
Then Philippe send me an explanation on the original code.

The conclusion is that... I forgot "return" before each delegate method call, like:

: implements("keyDown", |this, keycode| { return delegate: keyDown(keycode) })

I modified my original code and push it to my https://github.com/titimoby/goloid

...and I'll keep posting my eternal noob questions and errors. I'm sure it may be useful to others, even if it's just to have a good laugh ;)

But I'll answer to you too: I'm using JDK Oracle 1.8.0_45