[gmf-dev] What content for GMF Tooling update site

Hi all,

As I am making progress with the Tycho builder for GMF Tooling, I have to set up an update site for GMF Tooling. And I am wondering what should be part of this repository?
Here is a proposal

GMF Tooling (Category)
- GMF Tooling (GMF Tooling + Docs). With dependencies of GMF Runtime SDK/Sources
- GMF Tooling Sources
- GMF Tooling Experimental
- GMF Tooling Experimental Sources
- GMF Tooling Examples (Examples + Sources)

Do you see some missing things? What do you think about it?
The goal here is to have a standalone builder for GMF Tooling that produces a ready-to-go update site . This is intended to be one day part of a composite repo that would also link GMF Notation and Runtime in order to have a single entry point for people using GMF. Thoughts?

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer

BonitaSoft - Open your processes
email : mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Eclipse Modeling Tool 2011

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore BonitaSoft will not be liable for the message if modified.

Back to the top