Re: [gmf-dev] I need help with GMF install

Hi Kevin,

Please use the gmf newsgroup for this kind of question.
It seems that you miss some dependencies.
If you install plug-ins by unzipping them, you should put them in dropins folder and handle yourself plug-ins dependencies.
It is easier to use the update manager.

Regards,

Mariot