[gmf-dev] I need help with GMF install

This is probably a simple fix but I'm not sure where to start.

I have installed (by unzipping) Eclipse-J2EE, GEF, EMF, and GMF (2.2.0 RC5). Looking at the plug-ins details shows everything there (org.eclipse.gmf, .gmf.doc, .gmf.examples, .gmf.sdk, .gmf.tooling). When I go to the New Project selector I get J2EE, EMF and others, but GMF isn't there. The cheat sheet also does not appear (neither under help nor under Window->Show View...). I want to follow the tutorial, but I can't even create a new project. What do I need to do to make the GMF items show up?

Thanks,
Kevin

Back to the top