Re: [gmf-dev] Tiger GMF Transformation

On today's GMF Developer call, we discussed the Tiger contribution.  Artem
will reply with details on the approach he would recommend, and also to ask
some more specifics.  I suppose we can continue the discussion on the next
call, and hopefully Karsten can join.

Otherwise, we discussed briefly the topic of cleaning up bugzilla for
upcoming 2.0.1 and 2.1 releases.

Best,
Rich