[gmf-dev] DiagramPrint source

Hi,

The source code for the C++ DLL for printing diagrams under Windows is currently still under org.eclipse.gmf/contributions/ibm-gmf-runtime/cpp-source/DiagramPrint

It wasn't moved along with the rest of the projects.

I propose to put the DiagramPrint DLL in org.eclipse.gmf/plugins/org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.common.ui.printing.win32/DiagramPrint

This follows the convention of org.eclipse.core.resources.win32.  (I'm not using swt.win32 as an example since their C++ code is generated.)

Any thoughts or comments?

Thanks,

Wayne

Back to the top