[gmf-dev] CruiseControl reconfig

I have reconfigured CruiseControl over the weekend to include 4 projects:

-          ‘checkout’, which checks for changes every 20 minutes and used to kickoff ‘continuous’ build

-          ‘continuous’ builds, using the latest stable config (currently, Callisto 3.2M3 train items)

-          ‘nightly’ builds, also using the latest stable config

-          ‘integration’ builds, also run nightly using the latest integration config (updated weekly)

As soon as I’m convinced our connectivity improvements are here to stay, I’ll reconfigure email reporting back to the mailing list (directly) and enable the auto-publish of nightly builds to the download site.

Let me know if there are any additional changes in CC you’d like to see.  I hope to continue refining our CC configuration, its reports, and create a build schedule/status page in the near future.

Thanks,

Rich

Richard C. Gronback

Borland Software Corporation