[gmf-dev] Is it necessary to use shared instance of MEditingDomain?

Hi!
	I'm sorry for probably stupid question, but I've just started
with IBM runtime, so I'm not a guru in this area. ;-)
	During an implementation of possibility to store user domain
model instances in a separate resource, I came to the question: is it
necessary to share single instance of MEditingDomain across all the
diagrams? I suppose, that it was intentionally implemented this way, and
probably, somebody from IBM team could enumerate an arguments for it.

Alex Shatalin

Back to the top