Re: [gemini-dev] JPA in a WAB

On 16 Apr 2010, at 20:32, Shaun Smith wrote:

On 16/4/2010 3:30 PM, Mike Keith wrote:
Well, we wouldn't want Gemini web to have to look through all of the WAR looking for persistence.xml files, so maybe we could limit the support to just looking for WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/persistence.xml?

That would be my opening suggestion. :)

The other places to look would be in jars in WEB-INF/lib to see if they have a META-INF/persistence.xml.  This may be expensive so perhaps it could be optional?

The web container already trawls through the JARs in WEB-INF/lib looking for class path headers, so this could be done.

Glyn

    Shaun