Re: [gef3d-dev] build breaking

First, thanks for the fix -- it seems to be working fine. I think I'll keep to the current setup using HEAD -- that way we'll have an automated build from AMP that will take care of any changes. Though..I'm still thinking it would be good to have a separate GEF 3D build. I could ask webmasters to set one up just so that we could play with it...

Ah, I didn't even think about the fact that GEF3D hadn't been released. I guess technically I can't release until then either. You know, you might well consider a version bump to 1.0.0 and/or getting off incubation instead of the 0.8.0 release. The only reason I suggest this is that the basic functionality seems all there and quite stable and it might increase usage. I don't know if this would be doable WRT to IP issues.