Re: [gef3d-dev] build breaking

BTW Jens, the LWJGL issue came up again.. I was trying to figure out a way to get the GEF3D dependencies into Indigo, but no dice. There just isn't a way to do that and stay in compliance. Oddly enough though, you *can* install GEF3D by installing AMP from the Discovery site. :) What I think we're going to have to do is package things up such that everything *but* gef3d.lwjgl and the actual lwjgl dependency are Eclispe hosted, and that last bit is hosted at Eclipse labs or something. Then there needs to be some way to trigger discovery when someone tries to open a 3D view, i.e. "you need LWJGL to do this, would oyu like to install it?"