Re: [gef3d-dev] build breaking

 On 24.12.10 04:49, Miles Parker wrote:
What I think we're going to have to do is package things up such that everything*but*  gef3d.lwjgl and the actual lwjgl dependency are Eclispe hosted, and that last bit is hosted at Eclipse labs or something. Then there needs to be some way to trigger discovery when someone tries to open a 3D view, i.e. "you need LWJGL to do this, would oyu like to install it?"
I'd agree with that. I always hoped to get JOGL IP approved, but I'm not sure if this will ever happen. Unfortunately I didn't had much time for GEF3D during the last year, and I don't know whether this will change next year. I'll to to set up a plan for a GEF3D 0.8.x release in the next weeks, which will include this lazy installation process.

Cheers,

Jens

Back to the top