[gef-dev] Re: Zest - your opinion about a contribution

This would be very welcome to Zest.

In the case of the layout algorithm, did you look at the layout package?  We tried to keep the layout separate from the graph nodes / connections.  The way the layouts are rendered and the layouts themselves are orthogonal.

Regarding the export as image, how did you do this?  I have done something in the past by using a paint listener and painting to a GC.

Regarding the different shapes, i would be very interested in this.

If you could open a bugzilla and attach a patch, we could start with that.  (All contributions must come through bugzilla). Please CC me on the bug report.

Thanks for you interest. This is exciting!

cheers,
ian