Re: [gef-dev] Zest - your opinion about a contribution

On 3/11/2010 4:12 AM, Erika Contiero wrote:
I'm writing this email to ask you: can this code be useful for Zest
project? How can I contribute to improve the project?
These classes now are out of Zest class structure, and they use some
data and methods added to GraphNode and GraphConnection. Should I try
to put them in Zest class structure to make them useful for Zest
project?
The standard way to submit code for potential inclusion is to make an enhancement request in bugzilla and attach the code there for consideration and comment. If parts are independent of one another, you may wish to present them in separate requests (layout/image/shape). If there is interest by the committers and/or community, you will probably be asked to resubmit as patches, at which time you and they can figure out the class hierarchy to use.

Back to the top