From: Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxx>
To: GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21/02/2007 02:01 AM
Subject: Re: [gef-dev] GEF figure library

I looked at creating an SVG parser that reads SVG and produces an
IFigure.  This way you can design figures in SVG and use them in GEF /
Draw2D / GMF.

The Batik SVG parser can be adapted for this purpose. I think it would
be cool to include this with Draw2D, although I'm not sure about
licensing issues with Batik.

cheers,
ian